- Able: demonstrates competence, expertise, experience, and capability in getting the desired results accomplished
- Believable: walks the talk of a core set of values, demonstrates honesty, and uses fair, equitable practices
- Connected: interacts with staff, communicates and shares relevant information, provides praise, and gives recognition
- Dependable: is accountable, takes responsibility for own actions, and consistently follows up
Without trust effective leadership is impossible. Consider the following:
- Consider the four elements of trust how do you and other leaders in your organization rate?
- What impact does this level of trust have on your ability to lead?
- What action can you take this week to improve the level of trust?