How do you rate when it comes to charisma? Are other people naturally attracted to you? If not, it could be because you possess one these roadblocks to charisma:
1. Pride - nobody wants to follow a leader who thinks he is better than everyone else.
2. Insecurity - if you are uncomfortable with who you are, others will be too.
3. Moodiness - if people never know what to expect from you, they stop expecting anything.
4. Perfectionism - people respect the desire for excellence, but dread unrealistic expectations.
5. Cynicism - people don't want to be rained on by someone who sees a cloud around every silver lining.